Natural whole lemon, dried and blended with Darjeeling tea leaves to produce that tangy taste with Darjeeling black tea as a base for this organic fruity tea. Unlike normal lemon teas, this one has smooth taste and doesn’t overwhelm the taste of the tea. The taste of both the contents is felt distinctly and enjoyed both as a warm drink or served as ice tea for the summers.
- Darjeeling black tea leaves (Grade: ftgfop1)
- Dried sweet lemon chunks (Organically grown)
- For 200ml water we suggest 2g of tea (1 tea spoonful)
- Bring the water temperature to a boil to about (75~85)°C
- Add tea leaves to a cup / pot.
- Steep for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Sieve and drink it hot. (Sugar addition not advisable)
- This tea may be cold brewed and served a ice tea.