We are all aware of the health benefits of green teas but a combination with dried Moringa leaves the results are astounding.
Apart from the deliciousness of Darjeeling green teas which is strikingly mellow and good to taste, the addition of Moringa leaves adds that spicy sublime taste which is not experienced with any other blends. A must have for those health conscious tea lovers who can’t start a day without their daily cup of green tea. A must try for all green tea lovers.
Moringa leaves have been used for centuries in the Ayurveda for its medicinal properties. Its remedial properties include Anti-fungal, Anti-Viral, Anti-Depressant and Anti-Inflamatory.
Benefits of Moringa:
- Protection of Skin, Hair and their nourishments.
- For the treatment of Edema
- Protection against liver damage
- Anti-biotic and anti-inflamatory properties aids in stomach related ailments
- It contains Calcium and Phosphorus which maintains the health and structure of bones.
- Protects Cardio vascular system which implies its great from your heart.
- Its a mood enhancer.
- It is used for diabetes and asthma.
- Also aids in reducing high blood pressure.
Precautions: (Side Effects of Moringa)
- This tea is not recommended for those who are taking thyroid medication.
- This tea is not recommended for those who are on diabetes medicine. This is proven to lower sugar level and may further reduce sugar level if taken in combination with other medicines.
- This tea is not recommended for those who are taking high blood pressure medication. This tea is known to lower the BP significantly and hence any consumption in combination with the medicines is not recommended.